The Garden of Edan
Please login or regester! We'd love to have you join us for our quest to destroy the world! I mean, walk with you in the Garden of Eden.
The Garden of Edan
Please login or regester! We'd love to have you join us for our quest to destroy the world! I mean, walk with you in the Garden of Eden.
The Garden of Edan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only the best shall survive

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules of the site.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam

Adam

Rules of the site. Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the site.   Rules of the site. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 3:55 pm

Rules are subject to be added to at any time, and also be changed, so check back for updates.

1. No GodModding, or Gary's Mod, anything else of that sort. Gming will result in a ban for a day, if not corrected when told too, as well as two warnings.

2. Obey the rulings of the Adam. I'm not in it to fuck you over.

3. No killing a character, unless it is yours, or you have talked to the owner of the character, and he/she agrees that it is alright to kill them off. In the post of the kill, the one that is killing the character must OoC say that they have been given permission to kill the character, and in the next post, the owner of the character must also Ooc say that they have agreed to this. If this is not done, the one killing the character will be given a warning.

4. Everyone will be given three warnings, which will reset each year, at the time that their first warning was given.

5. One warning will be just a warning.

6 Second warning will be banning the person from RPing for a day.

7. If you receive three warnings, you will be banned from the site, and your items deleted.

8. Be nice.

9. The Arena in the Other section is the only exception of the third rule.

10. No illusisons, unless a great deal of effeort has gone into placing the target into it. Any apps with a Illusion skill in them will be judged harsher, to prevent Godmodding.

11. All skeletions/applacations will be approved by Adam. Please refain from RPing (Unless it's in the arena) before you get your approval.

12. Any member that is inactive for a month will be deleted, unless they talked to a Adam about being gone longer than one.

13. As this is a mature RP site, yes, you can have romances and cyber. BUT!, keep it in messages. If you do cyber in a topic, use the color RED for your topic title. THIS MEANS PRIVIATE! IF IT IS THIS COLOR, PUT DOWN THE NAMES IN THE DISCRIPTION WHO IS IN THE TOPIC. IF I OR ANY OF THE OTHER ADAMS SEE SOMEONE NOT IN THE DISCRIPTIOS OR HEAR OF ANYONE POSTING THERE THAT ISNT' THERE, YOU WILL GET TWO WARNINGS, AND BE SUSPENDED FOR THE DAY. If anyone does not follow this rule, then you will be banned for one day, with two warnings.

14. No text speech. If I see it, or hear about it, you will get two warnings. Do your best to spell your words right, and don't be afraid to use spell check.

Last edited by Adam on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:05 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://hollow-souls.forumotion.com/
Adam

Adam

Rules of the site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules of the site.   Rules of the site. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:36 am

New Rule:

There will be no God-Tier skill sets. If there are some, I will tell you.

If you do not fix it, I will not approve it. If I see you using that character, I will ban you.
I will tell you what needs to be fixed, and will help you make it so that it isn't a God-Tier skillset.

If you attempt to get around me, and make/use one, you will be banned as soon as I see it.
Back to top Go down
http://hollow-souls.forumotion.com/

Rules of the site.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Garden of Edan :: Managment :: Rules-
Jump to: